The new Norwich and Norfolk Eco Awards celebrate people who made an environmentally friendly contribution to their local area or the county in the last year.
Entries are being sought from individuals, groups and organisations with a strong sustainable living or eco-friendly ethos, or groups and organisations that show they adopt a sound ecological approach to all their business. Benefits include;
- All entrants receive a certificate, and each category winner receives a glass trophy perfect for displaying.
- Use of Eco Awards branding on all promotional materials — to be recognised as eco-friendly.
- Promotion across local and council media.
- Invitation to official award ceremony on Auditorium, The Forum, Norwich on 12 March at 6.30pm as part of One Planet Norwich Sustainable Living Festival.
How to enter
Download the entry form or apply online for one of the following categories:
- Eco Food Producer sponsored by Slow Food Norwich and Anglia
- Eco Home sponsored by Foster, part of the Lakehouse group
- Eco Primary School sponsored by NIEAS
- Eco Secondary School sponsored by Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Eco Community Group sponsored by Voluntary Norfolk
- Small and Medium Business (less than 50 staff) sponsored by Norfolk Chamber of Commerce
All the entries will also go into the Eco Hero category, which recognises the hard work an individual or group has made towards making Norwich a cleaner and safer place. Eco Hero is sponsored by Anglian Water.
The closing date for entries is Friday 12 February 2016.
For more information contact Esme Holtom, Sustainability Officer, on 01603 223623, or email Esme at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the Eco Awards conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #N&Necoawards
The Norwich and Norfolk Eco Awards are organised by Norfolk County Council and Norwich City Council.